Friday, 30 September 2011

Look at Your Life

You Look at Your Life
and you wonder why
it didn't turn out as you had planned
It seems mother nature
must really, really hate ya
since she dealt you such a rotten hand

You say the problem
is that no-one understands you
Well maybe the thing is that they do?

You blow the fuse
make a new excuse
but the sentiment still seems the same
You screamed and cried
the fifth goal was offside
and that's why you lost the game

You say the issue
is you're always misconstrued
and it's just a case of how you're viewed

You look at your life
through puppy dog eyes
cos you know it's all gone wrong again
You neglect the fact
that the way you act
has inflicted so much hurt and pain

You rant and rave at me
then say that I don't know you
Well you've gotta believe me - I do

You rant and rave at me
then say that I don't know you
Well I wish that I didn't - but I do

I wish that I didn't - but I do

No comments:

Post a Comment