Thursday, 18 August 2011

Your Rotter (Belongs to You)

People
do this all the time
Take ten too many
of their red wine
Standards descend
like a sinking boat
as your tongue makes friends
with some mush's throat

I wanna be your rotter
I wanna be your lapse of taste
to the gutter
grabbed and discarded in haste
I wanna be your rotter
I wanna be your big mistake
Just a nutter
whom you promptly laid to waste

Wastin
my precious time
Trash craving affection
from the sublime
Here those voices
Fulfil my dream
as your wise choices
just float downstream

I wanna be your rotter
I wanna be your lapse of taste
to the gutter
grabbed and discarded in haste
I wanna be your rotter
I wanna be your big mistake
Just a nutter
whom you promptly laid to waste

Cos as I watch the game restart
I can't play since my heart
belongs to you
It belongs to you
And when I get an open goal
I can't score cos my soul
belongs to you
It belongs to you

And now I'm the object of desire
She lunges at me, like she's on fire
But my sense of duty makes me walk away
There's a feeling inside me, I don't wanna betray

I wanna be your rotter
I wanna be your lapse of taste
to the gutter
grabbed and discarded in haste
I wanna be your rotter
I wanna be your big mistake
Just a nutter
whom you promptly laid to waste

Cos as I watch the game restart
I can't play since my heart
belongs to you
It belongs to you
And when I get an open goal
I can't score cos my soul
belongs to you
It belongs to you

Belongs to you
It belongs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment