Saturday, 27 August 2011

Poptarts

Poptarts of the World
oh how I love you boys and girls
Yeah, how I dearly wish
that I could play your game
Poptarts of the World
oh how I love you boys and girls
Please don't stop churning out
that shit that sounds the same

So is there a chance
you could teach me to dance
the way you do?
I always wanted to be a robot
Now I'm in the groove
could you teach me to move
just like you do?
I once knew how but then I forgot

Poptarts of the World
oh how I love you boys and girls
You're down with all the kids
it seems you're all the rage
Poptarts of the World
oh how I love you boys and girls
The way your soulless lives
fill up the gossip page

So here's the thing
can you teach me to sing
the way you do?
I always wanted to be a machine
If you've got the time
could you teach me to chime
just like you do?
Or do you not know what I mean?

It's not your fault
no you can't help it can you?
It's not your fault
your bra size is higher than your IQ

Poptarts of the World
oh how I love you boys and girls
The way you make the most
of no ability
Poptarts of the World
oh how I love you boys and girls
You must be lauging at
public gullability

Gonna get myself as sex change
iron out my vocal range
buy myself a facelift
give my image a seismic shift
I always wanted to be famous
and I'm amazed I never caught on
that the quickest way to make it
was staring me in the face

Yeah it was staring me in the face
yeah it was staring me in the face
yeah it was staring me in the face
yeah it was staring me in the face



No comments:

Post a Comment