Saturday, 16 July 2011

Rabbit in the Headlights

Honey this bunny's terrified
We both know what this means
Oh deary me...
Honey this bunny's petrified
It's a term of endearment
Can't you see?

No I cannot look you in the eyes
Because I'm busy with those bloody butterflies
Oh god help me...

Honey this bunny palpitates
and just can't be himself
when you're around...
Honey this bunny gets the shakes
and wants a hole to open
in the ground...

No I cannot help but pull that face
When you glide across my personal space
this kitten's drowned...

Rabbit in the Headlights
Life's about to run me over again

Honey this bunny's scared to death
You're within eighteen yards so
cheerio...
Honey don't you waste your breath
by telling me what I
already know...

Yes I have grasped the simple concept
that I'm the real reason Jesus wept
So close the show...

Rabbit in the Headlights
Life's about to run me over again

See these people who emigrate?
No, no, no, it isn't that they hate
crime or high taxation
poverty of aspiration
No that's not their complication no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
All these people who run away
Every single one had a reason to stay
It's just a member of the other sex
came and rendered their mind annexed
What a train wreck, oh what a mess
I wanna blow my brains out, babe, oh bless...

Rabbit in the Headlights
Life's about to run me over again
Rabbit in the Headlights
Hope to god this never happens again

No comments:

Post a Comment