Friday, 29 July 2011

No I'm Not in Denial

You told me I was self-absorbed
So I spent the night
thinking about it
I said "I think that I'm ignored"
You turned and asked me
"what did you just say?"

Life
is an ongoing mishap
It's a kick in the balls
followed by a massive bitchslap
And no I'm not in denial
I'm just waiting for a gorgeous smile
to break the chain

You told me I was over-stressed
So I went and slashed
my wrists over it
I said "I think that I'm repressed"
You turned and told me
"please be fucking quiet"

Life
is an ongoing mishap
It's a kick in the balls
followed by a massive bitchslap
And no I'm not in denial
I'm just waiting for a gorgeous smile
to break the chain

Life is so much easier
when you don't have feelings
those things that leave you reeling
lying on the floor and squealing

You told me I must be in lurv
So I went and had
a cry about it
I lied "I just don't do that stuff"
And you just laughed
"with that face I'm not surprised"

Life
is an ongoing mishap
It's a kick in the balls
followed by a massive bitchslap
And no I'm not in denial
I'm just waiting for a gorgeous smile
to break the chain

To break the chain...

No comments:

Post a Comment