Thursday, 23 June 2011

Electro Angst Unlimited - Institution

This nightmare that I had
woke up in the bridal suite
And thought “my, this is worse than bad”
just where on earth did I meet
That chick with whom I share this room?
Champagne's inappropriate
right now and so are those balloons
got no cause to celebrate

This nightmare that I had
woke up wondering what the heck
happened? This ring upon my hand
just like a noose around my neck,
I know this gorgeous thing in here
will now morph into a witch
And I'll live out my life in fear
soon I will become her bitch

I said,
I just don't wanna know
Got somewhere I have to go
Mulled over the mess I'd made
reached right for that razorblade
Slashed my wrists until they bled
clear thoughts running through my head
You've joined this glorious institution
meet your new friend destitution

This nightmare that I had
woke up everyone's but mine
And what makes this especially sad
is twelve hours ago I was fine
With my headache and memory gap
I try to re-trace my steps
And I realise now that I'm trapped
in vows that just can't be kept

I said,
I just don't wanna know
Got somewhere I have to go
Mulled over the mess I'd made
reached right for that razorblade
Slashed my wrists until they bled
clear thoughts running through my head
You've joined this glorious institution
meet your new friend destitution

Destitution

Destitution

2 comments:

  1. Daz can this be sung to the tune of Agadoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it can...

    ReplyDelete