Thursday, 23 June 2011

Electro Angst Unlimited - I Don't Hate You

I remember a time
when the mention of your name
brought all those flashbacks
of the sick and twisted game
You played with my heart
til it didn't work no more
but yes it starts to beat again
and no it just don't feel so sore

I Don't Hate You
That sounds too much like hard work
My teenage angst is treasured
and let's be fair you're just not worth it
I Don't Hate You
That sounds too much like an effort
Thinking time is precious
and let's be fair you don't deserve it

It was Xmas time
when you got to my fellow peasants
presuming that I'd follow
but begging always felt unpleasant
They threatened yet more pain
and you know just what I said
Make sure that gun is loaded
before you point it at my head

I Don't Hate You
That sounds too much like hard work
My teenage angst is treasured
and let's be fair you're just not worth it
I Don't Hate You
That sounds too much like an effort
Thinking time is precious
and let's be fair you don't deserve it

There has been a time
I've been unable to escape
as you've etched yourself
into a loveless life's landscape
I took it out on people
you're not fit to shine their shoes
The guilt is making me implode
since you're the one who blew my fuse

I Don't Hate You
That sounds too much like hard work
My teenage angst is treasured
and let's be fair you're just not worth it
I Don't Hate You
That sounds too much like an effort
Thinking time is precious
and let's be fair you don't deserve it

No comments:

Post a Comment