Thursday, 30 June 2011

Electro Angst Unlimited - All These Rats are Dragging Me Down

This race I'm in
is leaving me depressed
You're demanding effort but
I could not care less
All my wheels have fallen off
and I'm about to crash
I can't help but think that it's
about time to take out the trash

Save my soul cos the suits upstairs
are choking me and stealing my thunder
Save my soul since nobody cares
that I never dreamt of being a number
I always hoped that
there might be more to this life
I always hoped that
there might be more to this life

This game I'm in
I just don't get the rules
Dice loaded in favour of
alleycats and fools
Sadsack climbs the ladder
but hey, that's the way it goes
I can't help but ask about
the brown stuff that sits on his nose

Save my soul cos the suits upstairs
are choking me and stealing my thunder
Save my soul since nobody cares
that I never dreamt of being a number
I always hoped that
there might be more to this life
I always hoped that
there might be more to this life

My genitalia
make me feel like a failure
And the one that thrills you
is the hope that kills you
I've got this job, you say I suck at,
I went and found something to look at
And now face down, in the slime
a sign that I'm
wasting my fuckin time

Save my soul cos the suits upstairs
are choking me and stealing my thunder
Save my soul since nobody cares
that I never dreamt of being a number
I always hoped that
there might be more to this life
I always hoped that
there might be more to this life

No comments:

Post a Comment